26-05-2021, 11:04 11
Update zum Update: soeben nochmals eine Mail vom Support bekommen:
"As I mentioned yesterday, I believe that we had received many reports of this behaviour from other users.
As such, this was reported to our development team and I am happy to inform you that this now appears to be resolved.
Going forwards, I would recommend attempting to reactivate Resolve using the code that you have.
If the behaviour continues to occur, please let me know and I would be happy to advise further."
Schön zu erfahren das man wenigstens nicht "Links liegen gelassen" wird!
"As I mentioned yesterday, I believe that we had received many reports of this behaviour from other users.
As such, this was reported to our development team and I am happy to inform you that this now appears to be resolved.
Going forwards, I would recommend attempting to reactivate Resolve using the code that you have.
If the behaviour continues to occur, please let me know and I would be happy to advise further."
Schön zu erfahren das man wenigstens nicht "Links liegen gelassen" wird!
LG, Wolfgang
Win 11 - 64 GB - NVIDIA GeForce 3080 (12GB) - I9-9900K - DVR 18 - Vegas Pro 16/20 - Sony A7 iii - Sony A7Rii - Canon 80D - Lumix FZ 1000 - GoPro 6/7/8/10/11 - Panasonic GH 2 - Hexakopter KR6I5 - DJI Mini 3Pro - DJI Mavic 3 Classic- DJI Avata - DJI Ronin RS 3 - Novice IV - Beta FPV 95 - Green Hornet 6S - GepRC CL25 - GepRC CL35
Win 11 - 64 GB - NVIDIA GeForce 3080 (12GB) - I9-9900K - DVR 18 - Vegas Pro 16/20 - Sony A7 iii - Sony A7Rii - Canon 80D - Lumix FZ 1000 - GoPro 6/7/8/10/11 - Panasonic GH 2 - Hexakopter KR6I5 - DJI Mini 3Pro - DJI Mavic 3 Classic- DJI Avata - DJI Ronin RS 3 - Novice IV - Beta FPV 95 - Green Hornet 6S - GepRC CL25 - GepRC CL35


